Russian translation services
I offer a wide variety of Russian translation services. Below listed just some of them, however I can provide any linguistic services involving the Russian language: translation, interpretation, proofreading, editing, consulting, information search.
- Certified Russian translation services – translation into Russian; read more on how to order a certified translation.
- Official document translation: birth certificate, marriage certificate, police certificate, and other government issued documents.
- Belarusian translation services – translation from/to Belarusian.
- Translation from Russian / Belarusian into English.
- Notarized affidavits for translations.
- Proofreading and editing in Russian and Belarusian.
- Software localization and website translation
- English-Russian-English interpreting at conferences, meetings, exhibitions and family events in Vancouver, British Columbia and other areas of Canada.
Here are just some advantages of working with me: competitive rates, proofreading by a second translator is included at no extra charge, a team of 4 experienced translators is available for large projects when the deadline is tight, substantial discounts for large translation projects and regular clients.
I offer technical and specialized translations in such domains as computers and hardware, IT, telecommunication, networks, medicine and pharmaceuticals, business, economy, law, ecology and sports. Please note that I have a hands-on experience in many of these fields, therefore you can be sure in an impeccable quality of my translations.
You can submit your original document in any format (e.g. electronic or printed copy, fax copy, handwritten text, etc.) by e-mail, fax, or regular mail. You can also get a free no obligation quote for services.
Please note that my certified Russian translation is accepted by ALL organizations and authorities in Canada. I provide a 100% guarantee and satisfaction of my services – if for any reason my translation is rejected by a requesting organization, I will reimburse the cost in full. All orders and assignments are treated in strict confidentiality, in accordance with high professional standards, outlined in the Code of Ethics of the Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia (STIBC).